Tips for writing an effective SEO title for pages of your website:
- Do not stuff so many keywords on the title tag. You can add more keywords into your detail description.
- Think about users what they type and write accordingly and it should be to the point.
- Do not write anything that is not relevant to your webpage.
- Do keyword research (part of the affiliate marketing strategies) and analysis before writing title tag, so you can include most important keyword (also called primary keyword) in your title tag.
- Try to make an appropriate sentence, so that user can read and understand your products what kind of services or products you are selling.
- Make sure your primary keywords should appear first and in the prominent area of your webpage.
- Write unique Title for each page.
- You can also write your website name or company name, but it totally depends upon your marketing and brand building strategy.
- Make sure your Title tag is grammatically correct.
- Make your Title tag short and targeted for some particular keyword. This will make your site look more attractive.
If you use these tips while you are creating your webpage title, you will do your best for your online business, having in mind that most of your visitors will look up into it – they will read it in order to get a short information about your site and business at first place.
P.S. Attractive written titles can bring you more visitors from SERP even without your site rank at number 1 position.